Durable Dental Implants in Meadow Vista & Clipper Gap
At the practice of Jason J. Lee, DDS, we work hard to deliver a smile you can show off with the utmost confidence. Our skilled dentist and trusted staff provide quality dental implant solutions that will reinvigorate the beauty of your smile while improving your oral health. We are a skilled and compassionate team leveraging our advanced in-house technology and caring chairside manner to provide reliable tooth implant procedures that will help you enjoy a future with a brighter, healthier smile.
Our Meadow Vista implants are natural-looking and long-lasting, crafted from durable materials in a trusted laboratory to fit your smile comfortably and securely. We are an attentive and experienced dental practice ready to accentuate the natural beauty and personality of your smile with our beautiful tooth implant services. Call us to schedule your consultation!
CALL US: (530) 878-2224 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants restore missing or damaged teeth from root to crown. They are permanent solutions comprised of three components:
- The Post
- The Abutment
- The Tooth Restoration
We begin the process by surgically placing an implant post into your jawbone, made from body-safe material like titanium. Our practice utilizes computer-guided surgery to carefully place the post with accuracy and efficiency. Next, the abutment is attached to the post, and your implant is ready to support a beautiful tooth restoration. We take 3D images of your oral structure using CBCT scanner technology so your artificial teeth will be customized to look natural and beautiful in the context of your smile.
Do I Need Dental Implants?
A successful dental implant procedure will promote day-to-day functions like biting, chewing, and talking, in addition to a reinvigorated appearance. Dental Implants are a great solution for bite-related issues or complications caused by missing or broken teeth. Here are some signs that dental implants could be the right choice for your situation:
- You have missing or broken teeth
- You're suffering from a tooth infection and need an extraction
- You have a sunken-in facial appearance due to jawbone recession
- You have difficulty chewing or talking because of missing teeth
- You're looking for a durable tooth replacement with hassle-free maintenance
Our Tooth Restoration Options
Every tooth restoration we provide is personalized in a laboratory to the nuances of your unique oral structure. We utilize advanced technical resources and modern techniques for satisfying results and optimal safety when in our care. Our team offers multiple dental restoration options, which include:
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are prosthetic caps used to replace a single missing or damaged tooth when placed onto an implant post. They boast a natural appearance by matching the color, shape, and size of the adjacent teeth for a beautiful look. Once we've implanted the post, we will provide you with a temporary crown as we await your personalized, long-term replacement to be crafted and sent to our office.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges replace a row of missing teeth in a single procedure by placing two implant posts that each support a crown, with one or more prosthetic teeth suspended between them. These implant-supported bridges allow you to replace several teeth in a row without relying on neighboring teeth for support
- Dentures: A denture is an oral appliance that replaces multiple missing teeth and the surrounding tissue. If you need a segment of your teeth replaced, we can offer partial dentures, while full dentures restore an entire arch of missing teeth. Our dental practice can provide immediate dentures for a swifter solution or immediately following multiple extractions. If your dentures have become damaged due to normal wear or other circumstances, we can provide repair and relining services in our office.
Preparing You for Tooth Implants
To help ensure you're a viable candidate for dental implants, we will evaluate your unique oral structure to determine if you're ready for surgery. If our team discovers that you require pretreatments, we can help by providing:
- Extractions: If our dental team determines that a problem tooth cannot be saved, possibly due to infection or decay, we can carefully remove it. Our skilled and precise team and computer-guided technology can work to perform a gentle and accurate extraction procedure before promptly offering replacement options.
- Bone Grafting: For the initial implant procedure to be successful, your jawbone must be healthy and strong. If our dental team determines your jawbone is too thin or weak, we can provide a bone grafting procedure. This involves transplanting a small amount of bone into your upper or lower jaw, increasing the volume, and helping to sustain the implant post for years of repeated use.
- Sinus Lift: Our dentist can perform sinus lift surgery if needed. This procedure moves or lifts the sinus membrane upward and adds new bone material to help make room in the upper jaw for the placement of an implant.
Trusted Meadow Vista Tooth Implants
At the practice of Jason J. Lee, DDS, our highly qualified team is proud to offer custom-made dental implants to transform the aesthetic appeal, functionality, and overall health of your smile. Our practice is equipped with advanced diagnostic and surgical technology to deliver personalized solutions that will accentuate the natural beauty in your smile and last comfortably for years.
We can handle everything in our office, from the initial exams and pretreatments to placing your natural-looking, beautiful restorations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment for Meadow Vista dental implants today!
CALL US: (530) 878-2224 REQUEST APPOINTMENT